Lahore – The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is going to have huge impact on cement production level in the country, as the demand from the infrastructure and housing sector will surge to a record high with work on Gawadar Port, KKH Phase-II (Havelain-Thakot 120km) and the Karachi-Lahore Motorway (Sukkur-Multan 392km).
According to a report, the previous government in the country had also released Rs2.35 billion for the Housing and Works division. The new government of PTI has assumed the power after general elections 2018 on the promise of constructing 50 lakh housing units, creating a huge demand of cement. The govt has now announced to construct 10,00,000 houses per year.
PM Imran Khan has repeatedly said they would bring economic revolution through housing. He said the private sector should come forward and work, and they would support them.
In response to increased demand for cement，cement company need use cement packing machine.
- Computer automatically measurement, screw conveyor-feeding, continuous operation, accurate data;
- Using high-speed processing instruments and sampling frequency digital technology, precision and ensure that the different packaging materials of the adaptation, easy to use flexible;
- A rational structure, space small, flexible installation, maintenance simple.
- Imported start implementing agencies, reliable, easy to maintain
- Dynamic display, parameter storage, data automatically saved, the pressure balance system, multi-function display and fault monitoring, automatic diagnostic techniques, multi-data communications interface, easy-site management and centralized control of management;
- Standard communications interfaces, can print statements;
- The main components are imported accessories, stable and reliable operation;
|Type||Weighting Range||Precisions||Packing Speed||Power||Electric Power||Air Source||Working Temperature|
|LCS-FK||5-25 KG||0.2%FS||80－120 B/H||2 KW||380/220V 50HZ||0.4－0.6 MPA||-20℃ ～ 45 ℃|
M&J Machinery Engineer Co., Ltd.
Mobile: +86 17005107770
Whatsapp: +86 17005107770